Covid pandemic prevented Costarmoricaine Raid organizers to build up complete editions in 2020 & 2021, respectively reduced to two and three racing days, and everyone is looking forward to a return to the usual five racing days, permitting the teams to sail a magnificent route all along Côtes d’Armor in North Brittany.
2022 Costarmoricaine is scheduled 3-7 August, equipment inspection being conducted on 2nd August 3pm to 11pm, and course being planned as follows:
- August 3rd Erquy – Bréhat
- August 4th Bréhat – Perros-Guirec
- August 5th Perros-Guirec – St Quay-Portrieux
- August 6th St Quay-Portrieux – Erquy
- August 7th Erquy – Saint Cast – Erquy
For more info: