Close racing again on Day 2 of 5th Murter Challenge, where two more races have been sailed under gentle to light breeze in magnificent Croatian waters.
Although many crossovers occured one more time between the top four teams all along the coastal and windward/leeward courses completed today, Austrian Team Klaus & Bettina Dreier left no chances to their direct opponents in striking two more bullets, getting then three wins in three races…
If Eric-Stéphane Georges & Cantin Roger (MAR) are solid as second leaders, everything remains possible tomorrow from 3rd to 8th place. Provisional results below.
- 3 pts – AUT 003 – Klaus & Bettina Dreier
- 8 pts – MAR 28 – Eric-Stéphane Georges & Cantin Roger
- 13 pts – CZE 56 – Jon Kopun & Jon Krotochvil
- 15 pts – CRO 001 – Luka Curko & Vedran Banjeglav
- 17 pts – SUI 797 – Martin Joehr & Denis Giger
- 18 pts – AUT 023 – Manfred Zeissel & Eveline Haselsteiner
All pictures by Damir Zupanic