UK F18 did managed to hold an AGM at their Nationals, and new officers have been elected. Nathaniel Ward is taking over Chair position from Nick Barnes, we all thank for his commitment to run Brit Class, and Tony Stokes will replace Simon Northrop in managing events.
Nathaniel came to F18 sailing in 2000. “Having sailed a variety of dinghies and small keelboats I was drawn by the fact that the class offered both long distance and course racing. (in fast boats!) This combined with the friendliness of the sailors and the high standard of racing is what has kept me in the class.”
Main aims set by Nathaniel for the UK association:
- Encourage new sailors into the class.
- Provide opportunities for competitive and friendly racing in the UK.
- Promote attendance of international events.
- Offer high quality coaching to the class membership.
- Maintain strong links with the F18 family, and ensure the class continues to represent good value to the sailors.
We wish all the best to UK F18.
Get UK F18 contacts here.