More than 50 teams already registered to enter 2023 Worlds in Travemünde, first of them being our SecGen Ad Noordzij crewed by his son Maarten, hence competing in both Open and family categories….
It is to notice our top guys will be there:
- Ravi Parent & Severin Gramm, USA, reigning World Champions,
- Iordannis Paschalidis & Konstantinos Trigonis, GRE,
- Patrick Demesmaeker & Gilles Tas, BEL,
- Cruz Gonzalez Smith & Mariano Heuser, ARG,
- Agustin Krevisky & Juan Martin Benitez, ARG,
- Brett Burvill & Max Puttman, AUS,
- Emmanuel Boulogne & Mathieu Marfaing, FRA,
- Jacob & Oscar Lundqvist, SWE,
- and many others…
No rush so far but please note early bird fee will end by 5th of June…
We are looking forward a fantastic event, thanks to Lübecker Yacht Club and GER F18 Association, and we do hope to meet you there next July!
For more info: