According to Constitution article 7.2, the Annual Meeting of the International F18 Class Association World Council will be held on 15th December by Conference Call. Agenda will cover finances, election of Executive Committee members following former Secretary General step down, selection of 2020 Worlds venue, Constitution update, Class Rules changes, and Championship Policy. Please read further to get all relevant documents, and do contact your National Class Association would you like to give your point.
Item 2. Financial accounts 2017
Please consult at http://www.f18-international.org/documents/finances/
Item 3. Update accounts 2018
To be circulated soon.
Item 4. Election of Executive Committee members
Item 5. Budget 2019
Item 6. Venue 2020 Worlds
Item 8. Class Rules
- Proposals #1-2: to incorporate the recent interpretation issued by World Sailing on the trampoline and address some of the undesired consequences for a part of the fleet. The proposals represent two options with a different degree of restriction;
- Proposal #3: to block the introduction of solid trampolines, now relevant after the introduction of mainsail decksweepers;
- Proposal #4: to make the recent temporary rules change related to the bowsprit (snuffer mouth and bag) a permanent one;
- Proposal #8: to grandfather – for a period of 3 years – the crew weight rule for small rigs, relevant in case the small rig is abandoned as per proposal #6;
- Proposal #9: to change the crew extra weight ratio, conditional (or not) to obtaining confirming VPP output;
- Proposal #13: to make jib window measurement approach consistent with the proposed mainsail window measurement approach.