Every week we can see the total number of entries going up! At this moment the total is already 118, but next week there will be more entries for sure! The list of countries represents almost ALL our members worldwide, so it will be a huge flag parade again! Looking forward too?
On the F18 Worlds 2017 event facebookpage the number of fun facts hit #20 and we thank Penny & her team for keeping us up-to-date since 2016. If you’re not following this page yet, make sure you do now. The list of participants is impressive as well and it will be a tough fight for sure before we know who’ll be the new Champ this year. Just some ‘random names’ who’ll battle this year for the title and/or maximum exposure:
- European Champions Patrick Demesmaeker/Gilles Tas (BEL)
- Nordic Champions Karlsson/ Nordblom (SWE)
- The ‘Sach Brothers’ (Helge & Christian) (GER)
- Multiple Tornado World Champion Dany Paschalidis & Kostas Trigonis (GRE)
- Legend Mitch ‘Mighty’ Booth will sail with his son Ruben (ESP)
- Former F18 Youth Champs Taylor Reiss & Matthew Whitehead (USA)
- Brett Goodall keeps it a mistery each year who’ll helm his boat… rumours, rumours, rumours… (AUS)
- The young Belgium acrobats in Kiel (Philip Hendrickx & Filip Olyslager) will certainly grab their moment of fame again… on camera (BEL)
- And many more!
The big question: Who’ll be added to our Hall of Fame this year?
When you haven’t signed up yet, but checked the list of teams you can compete with, you can sign up here. For more general information about the F18 Worlds 2017 in Copenhagen (8-15 July) please check the official website or have a look at the Notice of Race for all details.
See you all in the wetbar on the beach in July!