- On the 1st of March 2015 at 00:00 CET registration for the event will open, register as soon as possible!
- After registration you’ll have till the 15th of April to confirm your registration by paying the registration fee of 2000 SEK, this is about ~200 EURO (25% of the total fee)
- After the 15th of April any remaining slots are free to book on a first come, first serve basis (There is no guarantee that there will be slots left since there has been a very high interest of the F18 Worlds 2015 in Kiel including 18 registered Swedish teams)
- The open Nordic Championship in Oslo 14-16 August. http://f18nordic.org/
- Stockholm Archipelago Raid 27-30 August. http://www.stockholmarchipelagoraid.com/
All boats who participate in both races will automatically be part of the Nordic Challenge which will crown the best sailor based on the score in the two races combined. From Oslo to Stockholm there is a 6 hours drive and there will be possibilities to leave a car and trailer in Oslo and/or Stockholm for the 10 days in between the races. Or you can spend some of your vacation exploring the Norweigan or Swedish archipelagos with your favorite boat and loved one. Only imagination sets the limit! For tips about places to explore, hostels, etc in Stockholm, please check the official website or contact Lars Linder on Facebook or by email (email@example.com)