Message from Pep Subirats i Vila – Regatta director :
Dear F18 sailors and families, the Club de Vela La Ballena Alegre is expecting to you all for the 2019 F18 Worlds.
To make things easier, we would like to share with you all the ARRIVAL instructions.
WHAT TO YOU ON YOUR ARRIVAL ? – STEPS
- Park at the “Waiting parking”
- Go to the INFOPOINT and ask for the correspondant instructions :
- If you are hosted at the Camping : Go to reception and Check In
- If you are not hosted at the Camping Site :
- a. Ask for your Parking identification
- b. Ask for your identification bracelet
- At the INFO POINT, ask for :
- a. your bow stickers, numbers and equipment inspection form
- b. your equipment inspection turn
- Once at the road trailers park you are ready to :
- Rig your boat (keep your mast down) and get your place at the Boat Park on the beach.
- Trailer quad transfer is provided by the ORG
- Complete the equipment inspection – Follow the circuit
- Go to Race Office for final registration
PLEASE NOTE :
- INFO POINT OPENS ON JUNE 26th at 10:00
- EARLY ARRIVALS (before June 26th) Go straight to the Waiting Parking and go to the reception and ask for the correspondant instructions.
See you in Sant Pere Pescador.