This year the Formula 18 Worlds will be hosted by the Yacht Club Argentino from October 28th till November 4th 2016. The Notice of Race will be available soon on the official website, but registration is already open. Claim your slot here.
- NCA’s have been requested to report interest in containers transport as soon as possible to the International F18 Catamaran Association
- After the F18 U.S. Nationals (September 19th-23th) in Atlantic Highland’s (New Jersey) the Americans announced they’ll have a container ready from Port of Newark to ship the F18s straight to Argentina (The F18 U.S.A. will start organizing soon)
- Nacra is organizing a container from their headquarters in the Netherlands. From information please contact Annelies Steendam.
Program Formula 18 Worlds 2016:
- Friday October 28th – Measurement & Registration
- Saturday October 29th – Measurement & Registration
- Sunday October 30th – Measurement & Registration + Practice race
- Monday October 31th – Races
- Tuesday November 1th – Races
- Wednesday November 2nd – Races
- Thursday November 3rd – Races
- Friday November 4th – Races & Prize giving + Party
Make sure you like the official Formula 18 Worlds 2016 Facebook page to stay up to date!