we’ve been working hard the last months on the new Formula 18 International website. We gave the website an upgrade and integrated some new nice features and will add more this year.
What has been changed?
- A total new look & feel
- Galleries of F18 Worlds, Round Texel and St. Bart Cata Cup will follow soon
- Each NCA has its own sub-page where all details can be published
- F18 International Twitter account (@Formula18_Int) to give various (live) updates
- Special room for our advertisers
- Central contact for media: If you have an event (report), announcement, etc let us know. You can email us on email@example.com
If you gave a tips to add new features for the website please let us know! We thank Sandor Roka (a.k.a Sanyi) and Martin Vanzulli for all the work they’ve done recovering the ‘old’ website a few years ago after a serious website crash!