Sunday July 12th the largest Formula 18 Council meeting ever was held. It was a very friendly meeting with room for open and positive debates, covering all 5 continents where Formula 18 is growing. A shot wrap up…
- First we can congratulate Denmark for hosting the Worlds 2017 at the Vallensbaek Yacht Club with an almost unanomous vote. Make sure you’ll be there, we expect a big fleet there as well.
- Worlds 2018: The class is very fortunate to receive many requests for hosting the World championships with Finland, USA, Spain and Australia still in discussions.
- The chairman planned tp visit the USAM (Yacht Club hosting F18 Europeans 2016 in Brest) to meet the organization and continue preparations.
- The preperations for the F18 Worlds 2016 in Buenos Aires are on track. Currently they are seeking for sponsors for worldwide containertransport.
- F18 development will go on at a pace in Urugay, Chili and Argentina.
As soon Don Findlay will arrive in England he’ll make his minutes and send them out.