Click here to view complete final 2010 F18 Worlds results
6 qualifications races have been sailed by the four Pink, Yellow, White and Violet groups. Gold and Silver fleets built up now. Have a look on the provisional rankings after Jury decisions.
Perfect wind conditions allow race Officer to complete 3 qualification races for all groups.
- Get real time information on F18 Worlds on Twitter
- Reg White MBE.
- It is with great sadness that we report the death of Reg White aged 73.
- Costarmorican Raid to be sailed early August round North Brittany
- Close competition in Carnac, the win for Heemskerk-Tentij !
- Brit selection completed after Carnac event
- Finnish F18 Association is born !
- America's Cup Winner to enter F18 Worlds !
- Unused slots reallocation to enter 2010 Worlds
- 2010 Worlds Wildcards allocated !
- Final Dutch Team to keep World Title
- 2010 Class Rules
- Top 16 Belgian F18 skippers to reach Erquy next July !
- Germany Team of 10, including 2006 World Champions, to enter 2010 Worlds
- Olympic Bronze Medalist to represent NZL at 2010 Worlds
- 2010 Worlds registration now open !
- 2010 Worlds Selected Teams list published
- USA Sending Five Teams to 2010 F18 Worlds
- Ireland team of 3 to contest Worlds Title !
- Best Australian skippers to compete in the 2010 Worlds !
Page 9 of 12