Dear F18 sailors,
From the Real Club Nautico – Gran Canaria (RCNGC) we received an invitation for all F18 sailors at have their Winter Series for free! All over Europe there will be 11 containers and various trailers in Huelva (Spain) available where F18 can be loaded to be shipped to Gran Canaria. Because there’s limited free space in the containers the containers might be filled up in no time. Don’t hesitate and make sure your F18 will be in the warm waters of Las Palmas. The Nacra 17 fleet will be in Las Palmas as well, so if you want you can show them your catsailing skills. The entry fee for the 4-day ‘Trofeo Gran Canaria’ regatta is only 70 euros!
To give an idea what you can expect during these sunny winter conditions:
- The ‘Trofeo Gran Canaria’ regatta from 4th till 8th December 2014
- The ‘Trofeo Carnaval’ regatta from 9th-11th January and 13th-15th February 2015
- Join the conference of Pablo Soldano (Ullman Sails) and learn more about sail trimming, tuning and design
- And much more activities to be revealed later…
Hopefully we warmed you up to get there, here’s the ‘notice of transport’:
- F18 National Class Associations need to contact Francis Bautista at firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure you’ll contact your NCA that you and your friends want to be there
- Make sure you register in time. Entries must be received na later then 20th November 2014. (See Notice of Race)
- When all ‘free’ containers are filled three extra containers can be arranged, only for F18 fleet. Thanks to a 60% discount (3000,- euro) on the containers, that has been paid by the RCNGC, everything has been done to keep it low cost for the sailors. The total amount that needs to be paid for a round trip, based on 10 F18 boats, will be max. 200 euros. Please contact the RCNGC by email about all opportunities to have your winter series in the sun.
Looking forward to see you all in Gran Canaria in December!