Only 20 weeks left and we will all be in Denmark for the Formula 18 Worlds 2017. This years host, the Vallensbæk Sailing Club, already received over 80 entries! Expectations are that before the end of February the magic 100 entries will be reached. It looks like Denmark is on a similair schedule as Germany in 2015. Because the early entry fee is about to end soon we want to give you a heads up.
Already 15 different countries will participate in Denmark from 8-15 July 2017, but we expect the number of countries to grow soon. But, don’t waste 50 EUROS by waiting too long before you put your name on the entry list. Until February 28th you’ll profit from the early entry fee!!! Click here to sign up.
- Official event website
- Official Facebook page
- Notic of Race is available here
- Early bird fee (only 250 euro) valid until February 28th 2017
- The F18 Worlds 2017 will be hosted at the Vallensbæk sailingclub (near Copenhagen)
- There will be a ‘WET bar‘… sounds like a plan!
- Pre-sold charter boats for a very good deal, click here for more info
- The Irish teams didn’t sign up yet, but they already created their own event/team Facebookpage
- Everybody who has their boat at the sailingclub at the end of April has a chance already to be caught on photo, video and/or drone by Jasper